Thursday, September 25, 2008

Finally working again!

Yay! Finally this crazy laptop is working again! I have an all new OS installed and am working on adding all the 'extra' programs that make life easier on the computer. However, my posting will still be a little sketchy. My grandpa is in the ICU down in southern New Mexico. So... dh, ds & I will be in the car tomorrow on our way down. I will have connection, but, well, you just never know....

So anyway, I thought I'd drop a little eye candy here while I'm able. :) Here's a card I made by accident. It was not at all what I intended, but I don't really think I had much intention when I started - just kinda slapped things together that I thought looked good.
When I look back at the things that I've posted I notice a lot of black. Hmmm, guess it seems like the perfect pair of shoes to me! :) I just like how it makes rich color *POP*, makes it seem more finished somehow.
I hope you enjoy. See you soon!

Recipe: Black & white c/s, fibers from Fibers by the Yard, blue Perfect Pearls by Ranger, Brilliance black ink, Gold Opalite ink, Waterfall ink pad from Ranger, Heart & Swirls bkgrd from Stampin Up, music from Club Stamp, squares from Stampabilities, and I can't even FIND my dancer stamp... think a little boy got to it?! *lol*

No comments: