Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Asian Copic & Prisma trial


How bout something new and different? This is something that I recently did using Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils (plus a little OMS). It was my first try at combining the two mediums, but I was amazed at how easy this was to do. I got the idea from Marianne over at I Like Markers - she is Ah-Mazing!

I'm afraid that I'd *like* to be able to say which colors I used... but, um, yeah - no such luck! I don't really have all that many colors of either - so I probably used 90% of what I have!
Recipe: plain ole white cardstock, stamp from Inkadinkado, mat from DCWV Far East stack, various Copics & Prisma pencils, faux leaves (in the corners) are cut from handmade paper.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty - love the Copics and pencils together!

(I love Marianne's blog too!)