Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another TJ technique


Hello! I'm stopping in today to post a picture that doesn't look great on screen, but has *mucho* shimmer IRL. This was called Opalite Smoosh (heh, I think it was!) and uses the opalite pad under the regular inks to give it gorgeous shine. There is no way to really give you a hint, but if you've played with opalite inks you can picture the golden/rusty shimmer coming through the distress inks. I hope you like it!


Recipe: stamp from Of the Heart, Distress Inks in Shabby Shutters & Fired Brick, Opalite inks in Golden Mist & Autumn Rust, Graphite Black ink, Mat from DCWV, black & white c/s, green ribbon & asian coin from my stash.

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ooooouuu! Lovely. That bright pink & the hit of green looks great. I can just imagine the shimmeriness (though it does look great here too)! :O)